Picturesque Waterfront Rental w/Deep Water Dock on the Intracoastal Waterway with view of Cape Romain
5 Bedroom, 3 Baths, Accommodates 7-10 People
The beautiful Cape View home offers an amazing view of the Cape Romain Wildlife Refuge and its lighthouses as well as offering boaters quick access to the best fishing waters and cleanest beaches of South Carolina. The house has an inviting living room and dining room that overlook the Intracoastal Waterway as well as an awesome screened porch that runs the entire length with with rocking chairs and a swing!
The home is equipped with 3 large flat screens and wi-fi.
The house is located in McClellanville’s Historic District at the end of Pinckney Street and is convenient to the downtown restaurant and shops and the boat landing and park/playground are right around the corner. Come relax in this beautiful home and enjoy all that McClellanville has to offer!
- Expansive views of Cape Romain Wildlife Refuge
Deep-water dock on Intracoastal Waterway
- Access to Prime Fishing Grounds
- Waterfront Screened Porch with Rocking Chairs and Swing
- Handicap Accessible Lift from Ground to 1st Floor
Large flat-screen TV in living room
- TV’s in two additional bedrooms
- Gas Grill
- Full kitchen – cookware, plates, glasses, utensils
- Linens Included
- Pack ‘n Play available upon request
- 1st Floor Master Bedroom: 1 King
- 1st Floor Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
- 1st Floor Bedroom 3: 2 Singles
- 2nd Floor Bedroom 4: 2 singles
- 2nd Floor Bedroom 5: 1 Queen
2021 Rental Rates:
|Season||Dates||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|On-Season||Jan 1st – Nov 28th and Dec 18th – 31st||$500||$2500|
|Off-Season||Nov 29th – Dec 17th||$425||$2150|
|Additional $125 cleaning fee, accommodations tax of 12%, and $500 Security Deposit – Linens Included|
3-night minimum rental period. If your check-in date is 30 days or more in the future, there is a 1-week (7 nights) minimum rental period.
Check-in = 3pm or later, Check-out = 10am or earlier
- Check availability calendar below. Please note that a booking can overlap what is shown on the calendar by one day because of the difference between the check-in and check-out times.
- Print Cape View Rental Agreement
- Fill out the Rental Request form below and click submit (if we have already emailed or spoken than you may skip this step)
- Complete and Sign the Rental Agreement and return with payment per instructions