Pinckney Street Docks Stats*
Total # of Properties: 8
Total # of Homes Built: 3
Average Lot Size: 0.92 acres
Average Age of Homes: 2006
Average Home Size: 3652
Average Home Value: $1,132,600
Average Vacant Land Value: $409,400
Properties Sold in last 3 years: 1
Pinckney Street Docks Information
Municipality: Town of McClellanville
Pinckney Street Docks CC&R 1
Pinckney Street Docks CC&R 2
Pinckney Street Docks CC&R 3
HOA Fee: $1585/yr
Minimum Square Foot: 2500
Maximum Square Foot: 3500
Mobile Homes: Not Allowed
Waterfront: Partial Jeremy Creek
Silver Hill Schools
Elementary School: St. James Santee Elementary and CREECS
Middle School: St. James Santee Elementary and CREECS
High School: Wando and Oceanside Collegiate Academy
About Pinckney Street Docks
Pinckney Street Docks is a small waterfront subdivision at the end of McClellanville’s Historic District. It consists of 9 parcels; lots 1-4 are located on the Intracoastal Waterway and lots 4-9 are on Jeremy Creek. Lots 1, 3, 4 and 5 have been built on as of 2016. The private road (Thomas Pinckney Court), pond, and common area are maintained by the Pinckney Street Docks Homeowners Association. Pinckney Street Dock offers short deep-water docks and close proximity to the Town of McClellanville boat landing and town park. Properties are less than a mile from the McClellanville’s galleries, restaurant, and seafood markets.
Pinckney Street Docks Road: Thomas Pinckney Ct
[idx_listing_summary link=”17wmh6dxdlbg” source=”location” display=”all” sort=”recently_changed” status=”Active]
Are you a resident of Silver Hill?
– Show your neighborhood pride!
– Help out a hardworking real estate agent
– Create a place where you can send friends and family wanting more information about living in your neighborhood
– Better neighborhood information increases buyer interest. Increased buyer interest raises property values. Higher property values means equity for existing neighborhood residents (you!).
MCVL Realty has made all efforts to verify data. Compilation of Data is © 2018 MCVL Realty. All Rights Reserved.
* Neighborhood statistics were gathered from data provided by Courthouse Retrieval System. The average property value uses were calculated using Charleston County assessed values
** Turnover rate is calculated from data provided by CTARMLS: Number of Sales from 1/1/2015 to 12/31/2017 / 3 / Total Number of Properties